Friday, November 26, 2010

...How Do You Celebrate World's Children Day?...

Well...basically people is just changing their FB profile pic into a cartoon character...

So I just follow the trends...LOL

But I got so many cartoon that I love so much!

How am I going to choose from??!

For example Totally Spies, Wall E, Monsters Inc., etc...HOW!!

I wanna put.........

Kim Possible
 Currently putting Mulan
 I wanna put Planet 51
 Powerpuff Girl
 Ratatouille 
 Totally Spies
 Toy Story
 Wall E
Flintstones

And remember this?
 Yea yea...From the Monsters INC!

OMG!I still wanna put Ice Age, Tarzan, Tom & Jerry, and many many more!!

How!I really love cartoon!HOW!!!

Can I put them all up!!?? :(

I believe if I list out all of my favourite cartoon, this post will be a very long post!LOL!

Hopefully you're enjoying and celebrating the World's Children Day ~

- END -

0 comments: