Wednesday, November 10, 2010

...Outing With Hubby...

Even GSC in Mid-Valley got this...
Yeap...went to watch R.E.D with Hubby last Friday night and we're the first to reach the hall!LOL
Blurzz...
 

Saturday we went to Low Yat > Fahrenheit 88 > Pavilion > 1U

And Sunday...we went to Pyramid...
It's so not good to go Pyramid during weekend because we're jamming in the carpark!
 POTS in Pyramid also decorate their store...

And yesterday went to pasar malam in SS2 with Kee Ang, Wei Han, Emelia, Nicole, Xiao En & her brother 慈忠...

We saw a huge cheese hot dog!
 And it taste so delicious!!

Well...

I think I will abandon my blog for 2 weeks...

Because I need to study for my exam...

Hopefully I can also abandon my FB for 2 weeks...

And I only update with my Twitter...LOL!

Coz I won't get addicted with Twitter...

...GOD BLESS ME...


- END -

0 comments: