Wednesday, November 3, 2010

...Life...

Well...Recently my shopping mood is so so so HIGH!

I feel like buying things a lot!!What can I do???FML!!

I believe my closet will have more clothes end of this weekend!!!

Yeap...I bought this shirt last weekend when I went to 1U with my sister... 
 I like the stripe short pant so so so much but it's too exy for me...

It's only Cotton On but it costs me RM100!

I would rather spend RM100 in Zara...

And also I bought this skirt...
 It's so fit!!More than fit!!My butt look so big in this skirt!

But it's 2 for RM75 for the shirt and skirt...

Reasonable & in good quality, so I bought them...

And add RM5 for a reusable charity bag like the below when you shop in Cotton On...
It looks cute so I buy it...

Well, the RM5 will go to the Cotton On Foundation which helps poor kids...

It's a donation, so support it people!

Let the video tells you more ~


Thinking of having a nice dine but on budget?

Don't worry...Now you can mark up 19th of EVERY MONTH on your calender!

Go to 1901 Hot Dogs and buy one Hot Dog burger at only RM2.99!!!
Not enough for you?Or you want better food?

Try FullHouse set lunch!!

It's actually worthy by ordering their set lunch!

It's much much cheaper than you order in alacart...
 Ice Lemon Tea,
(And it's so coincidently that the straw colours match our fav. colour!)
Me: Blue     Wei Han: Yellow     Kee Ang: White
 Green Bean Soup,
Your Main Course,
 And dessert!

Went there on Monday with Kee Ang and Wei Han...

Everything is perfect until the dessert is being served!!

Well...They taste like...Uhhum...

Go there and try it out yourself then you'll know!LOL!


And we went to Snowflakes again!

They have new dessert on their menu!

COCO-LOCO (If I'm not mistaken)
 Taste like cendol...so so for me la...XD

There are more than this new dessert on their menu...

Should go for a try...
 And my Tofu Fah with toppings that I like!XD

Taste better than the COCO-LOCO...LOL!!


Now......

I would really like the say this to a Smart car owner with car plat number WPU 836!

"YOU ARE REALLY A SELFISH DUMBASS!"

It's already a very small side parking for me to park...

I've already park until "ngam ngam" that I can go out as well as the Proton Saga in front of me also can go out...

Because got no cars park behind the Honda Accord but the Proton Saga...

Then the Honda Accord behind me left and you came and park so near to my ass!!
 Luckily I leave some space in front of me...

If not how am I going to leave when you stick so near to my ass!
And luckily I'm not a lousy driver!

LOL!!!


- END -

0 comments: