Monday, November 22, 2010

...Exam's Over...

This sem's exam was like shit...

I think I will fail one subject or more...T.T

Buyer And Consumer Behaviour was like shit!

Going in to the exam hall with shaking mind...

Sitting with a shaking table...

Writing with a shaking hand...

Come out with a shaking head...

What to do?

Now what?Currently finding a part time job...

But I'm very "yim jim" I know...

I only wish to work in shops that I like...XD

Coffee Shop or Cafe are the best!<3

But you know what?I will never get what I wish to get...ALWAYS!

Why la...Starbucks, contact me please...

Or I should choose some of my preference and go there and interview...

For example Carl's Junior...LOL

Hmm...my blog will be lack of photos recently...

Because I need a memory card adapter for MicroSD...

I lazy send one by one using bluetooth...

So so many of them...

Well...I was kinda finish craping to myself and all of you!LOL

Sorry to waste your time and bored you here...XD


- END -

0 comments: