Thursday, December 2, 2010

...First Day Of Working In Carl's Junior...

Today is the first day I start working in Carl's Junior@Sunway Pyramid...

Well, everything was so fine until the shop is going to close...

I don't know that I need to mop everything even the dustbin cover...

Well, luckily I don't have to mop and sweep the floor...

That's guy's job...

5pm - 11pm was OK for me...

But if I need to work longer hours I think I'll be exhausted...

And it's so difficult to find parking...

Today I park in the carpark coz I'm kinda rushing...

So no choice...zzz!!

Well...Only for today...

Tomorrow I'm gonna go earlier and find parking...


Daddy ask me why I go work those "pah lia" job?

I know I know...

I should have find a job that related to my study right?

Hmm...But this is only my first year...

I wanted to try different things...

Can I find a related one next year??XD


Well, today I learnt quite a lot of things tho...

Foreigner will demand for mayo and they prefer ketchup...

And I know why the table can be so clean all the time...

Because the cloth they use to mop the table contain alcohol...

So means what?

My hand will become "chau pei" lo...


Working in a F&B line was like playing Restaurant City, Cafe World. etc., for me la...

I just duno why I like F&B more than others...

Or if I got other option I want Hotel...hehe...

Oh ya...the Supervisor was so fierce!Keep scolding people...

And my leader ask me which name I prefer to put on my name tag?

I said Veeiean, but the supervisor said put Hooi Shyan!

Hmm...I got no choice, then why u ask me the question?

I really wanted to be addressed as Veeiean supervisor...

Please...tolong la...Can I put Veeiean on my name tag!??!

=.=" He can't hear me...zzz

And there are 3 guys and 3 aunties working the same shift with me...

2 of the guys are kinda noob...

Another one was working inside the kitchen...

The 2 guys, one of them, everytime finish cleaning a table, the tray he takes back, he'll just leave it there, why don't you mop them instead leh?

Just leave them there and I need to mop lagi...

Can you be more clean ah?

And another one is better...

The one working in the kitchen is more friendly...

They are all Malay, I'm the only Chinese in there...

And the supervisor ask a very very old poh poh to teach me how to clean things when the shop is going to close...

Seriously I can't listen what she said!

She's really old...I think almost 75 years old d bah?

This is what we call Live and Learn!Imba poh poh!

And she's kinda forgetful, the things she alrd mop she'll mop again...

Hmm...*scratch head*

Another 2 aunties are very kind too...

And my leader, he's kinda fun too...

Too bad he's not working as the same shift with me...

And no leng zai and leng lui employees...

No friends... :(

I duno how long I can stand this condition?

No friends talking with me while working, no friends break with me...

SIGH!

Good things is got quite a lot of leng zai and leng lui customers...

Hopefully I can make it until the end of February...

GOD BLESS...


- END -

0 comments: