Monday, December 13, 2010

...11.12.10...

Hubby visit last Friday...

Went to Sunway Pyramid on Saturday and meet up with my little nieces from Melacca...

On the way we saw 2 cars with so special car plate number...

6D6333Q

What's that?
 XXX IDB 188

What's that??
 Sorry for taking your car photo to put on blog without copyright...

Don't sue me please...I'm just curious about  that...XD

And we watched Lelio Popo...
Such a funny video!

Touching too...

But didn't watch Social Network cause sis said not nice...OK lo...

After watching Lelio Popo, we went to T-Bowl at Sunway Pyramid...

The new branch...

Trust me...this branch's food is much more better than the one in Sungei Wang!

Cause I've been to both branch that's why I know...

Honeydew Sago - Simple
 Spare Rib With 9 Ingredients Soup - Nice
 Minced Mushroom Noodle - Smooth...Slurp!
 Crusine Chicken Rice - Tasty
 Coco Vanilla Delight - So so
Well...seriously...Everything was find until the ice-cream...

"Kum Tai Mm Kum Sek"

After that, we went for a little window shopping...

Thanks my hubby for stopping me buying anything!

I really can't stop myself when I'm alone...

When I walk in Brands Outlet!My mood is coming d!

Walk into FOS!Lagi cham!!

Luckily hubby keep grabbing me away!LOL!

Nevermind la...when he's not here, I'm gonna start shopping again!XD

After that, went to meet up with my 4th sis...sleeping beauty!
She's seriously cute and funny!Her sister as well...LOL <3

Do you know how she's playing hide-and-seek?
 And seriously we really didn't realize that she's there!LOL!

Ugly face!LOL!
 Leaving Subang at around 10pm...

Realize that Saturday got pasar malam nearby my house at Setia Alam...

But when we go there, it's alrd like this:
So we went to 7-11 to buy bread and have a cup of maggi mee...XD

Here's some photo of Sunway Pyramid when I'm walking back to take my car from work...

- END -

0 comments: