Monday, December 27, 2010

...A Day Without Night...

Abandon my blog for 4 days...

Nothing much happen...

23rd of Dec went to Ministry Of Food in Pyramid with my sis for dinner...

Well...Pyramid now have Ministry Of Food and Ministry Of Sound...MOF & MOS...

Both are nice place to go...XD

FYI, MOF is a Japanese Cafe...

The food there are nice and there're so many dessert there!

Definitely a nice place to hang up and catch up with friends...

Food Time:
Bento
Forgot what name alrd...XD
Terriyaki Noodle
Hot Chocolate with Gyuuhi
I guarantee that the food in MOF is much more better than T-Bowl one...

So have a try...

After MOF, we went to have a little window shopping...

And this is what I spotted in Aldo!LOL 
But this one I really can't afford...

Some more I also don't know why I need this...

Just because it's really cool and chio lo...

RM390 eh!

I like the grey one so much!!XD

Can I have it as my New Year/ Birthday present??XD

24th of Dec...

Christmas Eve...

Thought that I won't have any places to hang out...

Who knows Zhi Shan called and said the clubbing plan is on again...LOL!

So I got a chance to dolled up myself again!

I can play make up again ~ ~ XD
 Well, I was a little sick of the little black dress so I wear another dress...

I know I know...The lipstick is really too red alrd...
So I try not to "bua yan ji"...XD

A Kiss for my hubby ~ XD
Alright...this is much more better now...
And I think that I'm a little too mature that night...
Guys in Gsix are seriously weird...

There's a short guy come up and ask what's my name when I dance till half...LOL

And the angle I looked at him is just too weird!LOL

He quite cute tho...

And there's people pat your back and say "hi" to you...LOL!

Weirdie...XD

I think that's all for these few days...

And I can't believe that I can sleep from 7pm - 7am...

A day without night...Crazy...

Really "Pui Fook" myself...

That's happening after the day I finish work on Christmas...

Dance till too tired d...LOL!

And that night after finish clubbing I reached home at 4am...

Sleep at 5am and wake up again at 7.30am...

My sis even tot that I didn't go back home that night...LOL!

- END -

0 comments: