Saturday, December 11, 2010

...Today...

Today Aaron and Julian and Chin Yu and Chin Fu visit!

I met Sharan as well...

2 of our shift leaders kena scold by manager today...

I'm so afraid and not dare to stand around the center point there...

Luckily I off yesterday!phew ~

And I really wanna Thanks "Ang Gong Poh Bi" me can find good parking nearby...

Also thank you "Ang Gong Poh Bi" my car!Thank You Thank You!!

Hmm...

I don't know since when the manager keep asking me to become the cashier?

But it's good too la...

Coz I don't need to clean up the table after the customers' leaving mah...XD

OK la...

Not much about today...

Hubby is here...

Gonna sleep soon...

Tired standing for 9 hours in Carl's Junior...

Tomorrow gonna go for movies!YIPPIE!!

SHOOOO long didn't watch movie d...

Used to be once or twice a week but now, 2 or 3 weeks alrd also haven't watch one movie...

Any nice movie to recommend??

I wanna watch Lelio Popo and The Social Network...

Can I watch both tmr??hehe...

Ciao ~ 


- END -

0 comments: