Sunday, December 5, 2010

...4th Day...

Well...

Actually everything goes pretty well...

I got the easiest job in the whole shop I think...

Thank you very much for treating me so well...

But sometimes I just hate some people's vision..

Why?Study in Taylors cannot work as a waitress in Carl's Junior one ah?

As long as I like the job! 

Who cares for your judgement!

Puik!Throw the burger on your face baru tau!!

Everyone in there are helpful...

I can feel that no one is smiling with a hidden knife...

Everyone is so real...

Unlike some who's working in office...

Need to fight against each other everyday...so tiring...

Supervisor is so nice as well!

Oh...the person who's very fierce that I mentioned last time is Manager, not supervisor...

And I demand to change my shift...

The manager approve...

Hmm...It makes me don't feel like leaving alrd...

Altho sometimes it's quite difficult to find parking there...

And sometimes it's really tired...

And I need to drive so far, pass thru a tol some more...

From next week on, I start working from 12pm-8pm...

And I got 3 days off which is Monday, Wednesday and Friday...

Not bad la...But I know the salary I demand will decrease for sure d...

Nvm la...as long as I got job...

And I really dunno what motivate me to work everyday I wake up...

I feel so tired waking up everyday in the afternoon...

And I duno why I still can go to work without any excuses!

Even study pun tak begitu rajin...

Oh well...

These day I saw many many many handsome cute guys...OMG!!

Foreigner pun ada, Mix pun ada, Local pun ada!!

Make me feel so energetic to work!LOL!


And today got a gang of basketballer customers...


When I serve the food, one of them (who's quite leng zai) was envying and say:"Wah, lu aneh ho wu sui zha boh serve lu"


LOL!are you complimenting me?XD!I can speak and listen Hokkien OK??


Anyway...Thanks for your compliment!I'm Veeiean and nice to meet you!!LOL!!

And I'm still trying to get along with the workers in there...

Because I'm not really good in speak Malay...

Banyak cacat...

So...I speak less...

Which makes me feel lonely sometimes when there's no customers...

Cause I dun understand their jokes...teehee...

And never ever underestimate yourself...

Because you won't know what you'll bring to the others...

Today Aunty Wong told me everybody was so happy because I'm the only young lady working in Carl's Junior...

Oh really...I was happy to hear that because I bring happiness to everyone...

No wonder the Malay guy working inside the kitchen is so kind making me dinner...

Suppose we need to prepare our dinner ourselves...LOL!

Ok...I'll learn to make my own dinner...

And today I start to learn how to take order, means how to be a cashier...

Still not very familiar with that...

I'm afraid that I will make mistake...

Well...I will try my best in case there's many customers and nobody is on the cashier table...

I think this post is basically my story telling la...

Sorry for wasting your time...

And sorry...No photo...

And I miss my hubby so much...

My working time make me have lesser time to chat with him...

Nvm...From next week on I will have time d I think...

And these few days I really feel like hugging my hubby after reach home from work...

Now I know my hubby's feelings...TnT...

OPPS!!!It's almost 2am d!I should off to bed now...

Working make me sleep earlier...

Night peeps!


- END -

0 comments: