Tuesday, December 21, 2010

...Singapore Trip Part 2...

Science Center...

Yup...I did say I don't wanna follow...

Yet, I still come with them, because my parents are here...

It's amazing that I didn't follow my 6th sis go Orchard Road and shopping...
 This is actually quite hard to play, but I still manage to spin it and throw it to the air and catch it back!XD
 My LMAO daddy!!XD
This is actually "wrong sight"
 Write it here...
 And tag it on the board!XD
 Original...
Fake!XD
 Some sensor thingy...
 Well, there is a toilet bowl, I sit on it...

Type in my age, height and weight...Then it analyse me...

 The girl was EMO that time...Showing black face...LOL!!
 This is the Omni 3D T heater... 
 The screen is HUGE!Don't have to wear 3D glasses then you can enjoy the 3D movie...

The movie is SeaRex!Quite interesting tho...
 Here is the Dinasour Island...
 Eldest sis and Bro-in-Law
 Mommy & Daddy
 Science Show - Nitrogen Liquid...
After the show, we went back to our hotel...

Well, one day is not enough for the Science Center...

Act we're going to the Bird Park after that, too bad it's raining...

Then that time is peak hour, difficult to get a taxi, so we decided to take a bus...

While waiting at the bus stop, an old uncle faint!!!

We all terkejut and trying to find the nearest doctor to come for CPU!

Me and 3 others young lady trying to run and seek all over the tower but non of the 5 clinics got a doctor in!!

WTF!!

We are all freak out, but luckily the ambulance came within 15mins!

If not I think the old uncle will die...

I think he faint is probably because of heart attack or stroke...

The old uncle face black out and he even puke some white saliva from his mouth!

Thank God he's still alive when the ambulance is arrived...

Then we took a bus to go back to our hotel, cause those 3 kids (my nephew) said they never take a double decker bus before...

So we try lo...I've already told them it will take around an hour to reach our hotel...

Who knows it's peak hour and many people come up and go down the bus...

Plus a little jam, so it took us 2 hours to reach!zzz!!

After resting in the hotel, we go to eat and head to Orchard road!

It's so so happening there!!
Alright...I don't know that there's so so so many malls in Orchard Road!

If not, I will follow my sis go to shop in the morning!LOL!

I'm really amaze that how many malls they have in Orchard Road?

M'sia Pavilion that area really cannot compete with Orchard Road lo!

But good also la...I can keep all my SGD and change them into MYR and shop in M'sia!XD

I feel lucky that I didn't go to shop, if not will need to beg beside the road to get extra money to shop!

I went into Cotton On in ION Mall, only Cotton On one shop I've already bought so many singlet and spaghetti straps!!
I can't imagine what if I shop there for all day long!!

Then after Orchard Road, 6th sis' friend came and fetch us back to the hotel...

He's so nice and bring us to the Fullerton Hotel there and take picture...

The LionFish...Seriously, IDK what it calls?XD
 The tiny one...XD
 The sands!Super gorgeous and high class!!
 Pretty view!!
Another beautiful day!

- END -

0 comments: