Tuesday, December 21, 2010

...Singapore Trip Part 3...

We went for a walk at the beach nearby our hotel...
 Can you see how clean is the underpass in Singapore?!
Imagine this underpass in M'sia, how dirty will it be?

After that, we went to Bugis Junction again...
 Lilo & Stitch!One of my favorite!
Don't be amaze when you see this crowd are trying to pass the pedestrian road!
M'sia got cars jam, Singapore got people jam!LOL!

When shopping in Bugis Junction, daddy bought mommy a diamond necklace and sister upgrade her diamond...

So we spent over S$ in SooKee, the diamond shop and we manage to get a free gift!

And I'm the one who get it!!XD XD!!
 Yup!This sweety!The Brilliant Rose cut and Swarovski crystal... 
It can be a long necklace or key chain...

Or it can be a pendrive as well!Cute right?
 I don't have to buy a long necklace anymore cause I got one now! :D

After Bugis Junction, we went to Bugis Street  again and a Chinese Temple...
Then before eldest sis and parents going back to TI, eldest sis gave me this cookies from Bugis Junction!
Well, I think they shop enough in Bugis Junction because they got so much kids clothes from FOX

How blissful are nowadays kids!!Jealous-nya!

After sending daddy & mommy & sis & bro-in-law, we all went to Sands!
Yup!My necklace, key chain and pendrive's cutting is from this shop!
I believe you will always see this in Hong Kong Drama!XD
 The long lift
 Sands Hotel interior design
And guess who I met inside there!莫小玲!A Singaporean actress!

I believe many of you know her...She looks prettier than on the movie!Seriously!
 And I found this machine is really useful!

You can pay summon, top up phone credit, check what number open eg. ToTo Magnum in M'sia, you can pay tax and etc.
 This machine is almost every where in Singapore!

I'm wondering when M'sia can have one of this?!?

Yup!I did say that Sands is a really BIG and High End mall!

Pavilion can't even compete!
My beloved 金城武!!
Oh well, after Sands, me, sis, bro-in-law and some of their friends went to chill in a bar-club places!

The River Valley Road!

There's a mall like places and inside are all bars and clubs!!

YI JI BANG places!!!

And we went to this hospital theme bar!
 This places is really awesome!!!Want clubbing just come here!

And I saw a cute white guy smile at me!

We're just 20cm in distance!LOL!!

But I really don't know why he gave me that big wide smile!

He's cute anyway...LOL!!
There's a bar called SevenInch!LOL!

Well...another awesome day...

The next day of this is time to go back to KL...

And so far my Singapore trip was fun...

All high end cars...

Most of the cars there are Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Audi, Mercedes, BMW...

I can't see any Proton or Perodua car there!

Feel so shame...

I only see a Proton is a Singaporean car so far and another 3 Perodua Car is from M'sia one...

You can see how Pah Liah is M'sia...

Even the cab there is Hyundai Sonata!

And too bad we didn't visit the Universal Studio!

Need to book ticket online only can visit!

If you go and buy there you will not getting any tickets!=.="

- END -

0 comments: