Tuesday, December 21, 2010

...Singapore Trip Part 1...

Ohhh right...

I did say the first day is kinda wasted...

Yup...just kinda...

The first thing I got on the first day is this Mocha Frappuccino from a kinda 99SpeedMart...
 I don't know M'sia got this or not?But I think I can't get this small glass bottle here lo...XD

Then I went to Junti8n when sister is setting up her hair in Aunt's salon...

It's a really small mall...

But 1 shop attract me and I walk inside for quite a long time...

ArtBox originated from Korea...

Search on Google ArtBox Korea then you'll get many info about  it!

I think M'sia should get one franchise!

Cause everything inside is shooooshooo damn CUTE!!

I spot a linen bag...In good quality...Think of buying it...
 But S$99.90!Too exy...If I'm a Singaporean I will buy for sure!But too bad I'm a Malaysian...

And that day I only got myself S$200, I don't wanna use half of them in not more than an hour!

And I bought myself a cute notebook!S$1.90 only!
 The plastic bag they gave us is so cute!I will keep it for sure!FYI, I collect plastic bag...XD
 Oh ya...I also bought a water proof bag to keep my face wash tooth brush and others...

It's a multi uses bag...I think it's quite useful for travelling so I bought it...
 Also!Look at this!
 Cute right??It's actually a passport cover!LOL!
After I show it to my mum, she asked me why didn't get one for her??zzz!

Sorry mum, IDK that you'll like this kind of stuff...LOL!

What?You wanna take a look too?

Don't worry!Here is a website to have a online shopping!

But all of them are in Pounds...


ENJOY!!

Night, 6th sis and I take a bus and went to Bugis Junction and Bugis Street...

We took a double decker bus, so I can also see the night view of Singapore...XD
 This is Ruffles Hospital...If there's no sign on it, I thought it's a Hotel...XD
 It's so happening in Singapore during Christmas time...
 I went to Bugis Street and found something tasty!!

This crispy chicken is shooo shooo tasty and crispy!!!

士林 one can't even fight with this!Seriously!!
And this waffles hotdog...special...
 This one is 炒算盘子...If I'm not mistaken is a Hakka traditional food!
 And this MuaJi is super tasty and softy!!!!Seriously!!!!
 There is a MOS Euphoria in M'sia...

Here is a MOS Burger in Bugis Junction...
The special of this burger is that they have a rice burger!

Means the bread which cover the inti inside is rice instead of bread...
 See...Understand now?
 This Ebi Rice burger is shoo shoo delicious!!!Yummy Yummy!!
 Why don't M'sia have one of this??Can I ask my dad to get one franchise of this MOS burger??LOL!!

I think most of the teenager will love it!!

And the package of the ketchup is so cute!XD
Well, actually I only manage to ate this on the last day I'm in Singapore...

Cause we too rush and out of time...

And first day - END -

1 comments:

Ida Than said...

Malaysia used to have MOS burger but because it's not doing good. Malaysians doesn't like burger with rice. that's why it closed down already.