Tuesday, December 28, 2010

...Happy Fifth Anniversary...

5 years...

We've been together for 5 years already...

1/4 of my life...

I really didn't think that we can make it until so far...

Is 5 years very long?No...

Is 5 years very short?Also No...

Within this 5 years we had quarrel for hundreds or thousands time...

Until we almost got break up...

Is it fate?

We've met each other since I've born and leave the hospital but you're still in your mum's stomach and going to come out...LOL!

Many many many things happened within these 5 years too...

And I really don't understand why we must quarrel with each other on our every anniversary...

EXCEPT this year's anniversary...

It's really amazing huh?

Or maybe I've already accept the fact, maybe I've already biasa...

I didn't angry that you can't celebrate with me anymore...

Yet, sometimes when I see those sweet couple's photo on FB I really envy them because they can celebrate their every special day together...

But we just can't...

Seriously I just hope that I can get at least a hug from you today...

I'm really missing you so much!

I love you always...♥♥♥♥

♥ END ♥

0 comments: