Monday, January 3, 2011

...1/1/11...

Act we wanna celebrate the New Year Eve @ The Curve...

But it's really really really very packed there!

You'll know how packed is it if you're there...

Packed than "Heh Bee"!

SO, we went to the nearest mall which is Sunway Giza...

Quite happening there...
 There's quite a lot of bar and club there also...
 I got more options where to go alrd...XD XD
Hubby and me bought ourself 2 bottles of Corona which Kee Ang introduce me to drink this...

I like this than the others beer cause it's less bitter...

Yet, I still don't like beer...Hard Liquor please ~ ~ XD

And then...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
After Giza, we went back home...

Yeap...It's kinda bored but as long as I'm with him...♥♥♥

Then in the morning, FINALLY!

Hubby accompany to 洪记 Dim Sum nearby USJ 9 or USJ 10 there!

I finally can enjoy one of my favor ::: DIM SUM!
YUMMY YUMMY!!
They also have this "Siu Long Bao"

But of course Dragon-i one is the best la...XD

This one also not bad...Can have a try...
We seriously full like hell until cannot walk!!XD

Then, we head to Sunway Pyramid...

I spot this in Forever 21!

And I bought it!So cute right?!?!XD
How amazing is it that F21 got S size!

I used to hate F21 cause it's always out of S or XS!

Now I found one, how can I not buy it!

And it's so cute some more!!!XD

Yet, I still hate Forever 21!Most of the time!XP


I spotted some skirts as well...


But not dare to buy and keep inside my cupboard again...XD

Then we head to Brands Outlet...

Hubby bought some shirts and pants there...

I also bought a skirt and shorts there...And also a hair band...Teehee!


And guess what?I did something really insane there!LOL


Confidential!!!!XD XD

FYI, it's really really packed in Sunway area when it's a public holiday...

If you're wondering where to park your car during these holidays, except jamming in the car park, you can try park in front or inside Sunway University College there...


Of course you need to pay to park inside Sun-U too la...


But if you park in-front of Sun-U, then you don't have to pay...


*Please lock your car steering for your car safety*

Cause there's a Canopy Walk connect to Sunway Pyramid from Sun-U...

Just a 5 mins walk then you'll reach Sunway Pyramid...

This can help you save up the crazy parking fee also help you to save up your fuel to stuck in the traffic jam...
You can also enjoy nice view while walking on the Canopy Walk...

Can see bears in Sunway Lagoon too...XD
It's really just take you 5 mins to walk...

Not included the time you enjoy the view and taking photo la...XD
And then...we reached home safe and sound ~
Hubby bought me a "tabung" as our Anniversary present...

Encourage me to save money is it?LOL!

I'm trying hard to do so...XD
And one thing that he shocked me out is this!
Not taken in the shop but in my house...LOL!
He bought me this from Aldo!

I'm really freak out!

Thank you so much my dear...♥♥♥

I feel guilty that I only bought you a Polo wallet and a Uniqlo belt...

Thank you for pampering me!I Love You!

But seriously I don't need this...

I just like the shoe but I don't wear it frequent...

So you make me need to wear my heels in my shoes rack more often than usual...

Cause I was like got tons of heels in my shoes rack which is still new and boxed!

FML!

I'm a heels collectors...Freak...

I got almost all kind of heels but I almost never wear them...

Sorry lo...I'm gonna wear them more often...

I'm just afraid that I will freak people out and let ppl scold "so tall alrd still wanna wear heels"...

I feel sad to heard those eh...

Then my friends will just don't wanna walk with me anymore...

And leave me alone...

Please accept the me with heels...

My new year wishes!XD

Then my new year resolution is:::

"Wear all those dresses and skirts and heels in my cupboard and shoes rack"

Please encourage me to wear them...

And I'm now hesitating should I buy new year clothes?

Since I have many dresses in my cupboard that are still new...

Some only wear once...

I think I should stop buying clothes, dress, skirts, pants, jeans all those alrd...

STOP ME!!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥ END ♥♥♥

0 comments: