Saturday, January 8, 2011

...Yesterday...

Say ByeBye to Carl's Junior...

Yeap...I resigned...

Because the salary really make me wanna laugh!

Not even enough for me to pay my petrol fee and tol fee for a month!

Ask them to jiak sai...

Sorry to say ByeBye cause your manager is really such an idiot!

And I will miss you guys...

Oh well...This is Aunty Vijayah...LOL!
She asked me to take a photo of her to see whether my phone's camera is cantik or not?HAHA!

I will miss the teh tarik she makes...

OK...Enough for Carl's Junior...

Few days ago I've sent my profile to some model hunt agencies...

And I got one reply which makes me super happy!

Because usually they rarely accept inexperience and short hair model with braces...

The agent ask me to put on light make up and wear heels...

OK...Is this count as light?I think so...
 Oh well...Once I reach there (APT Academy@Sg. Wang), the first thing the interviewer said to me was:"hmm...you short hair ah?" then just ask me to fill in the form and take a photo...

That's it?Hmm...I thought I still need to show you some catwalk...

Then I know I'm kinda hopeless already...

The interviewer said he'll inform me whether I get into the finalist or not by yesterday or today...

So, I didn't get any calls or msg from you, means I'm not getting in the finalist lo hoh?

SOB...Failed again...Gives me hope but at the end kicked me out also... :(

I just wanted to get some experience only mah...

Then coming back home and Sob sendiri and become like this...!
NO la...XD

This is the way I look after taking a short nap in the living room without removing my make up!

Horrible right?I know ~

Oh ya...I finally bought my Canon S95...
I think I should give it a name...

S Zai?

Haha...Not bad right?

But I wish it's a girl...I think S Lui would be better?

How about Sok Lui?hahahahaha!!

Ok la...She got a new name: Sok Lui!!XD

Playing with her yesterday night and now she's low batt...

And I think I should get her a waterproof cover so that I can take photo underwater...

The sales man said Bali will have a waterproof cover for her...

Oh well...Going to find it out...

Yes...I did say I want a Canon G12...

But It's too big for me to put into my handbag or sling bag...

I think this suit me more and it's easier to carry...

And I check online...Sok Lui and G12 have almost the same function...

So...I pick Sok Lui...LMAO!

After the interview and camera...I went to Bangsar to do some private activity...XD

Then head to Pyramid meet Wei Han & Edrei for Paranormal Activity 2!
I also don't know why I pick this movie when they're asking me what movie to watch??

Seriously this movie is really freaking me out!!

Especially when looking back the CCTV and all the cinema hall is with silent!

Creepy!

I freak out few times...

And the end is really kinda freaky cause they all just died like that...

How?Watch it yourself then you'll know they died like what?*wink*

Think back the model thingy...I'm kinda sad...

Everytime send out my profile everytime also fail one...

Why they just can't make some differences and take some girls like me?LMAO!!!

See...
 There're so many short hair model out there...

And not all of them are big boobs!See?!?!

Why can't Malaysia have some like those?

Model must be long hair one meh?

Model must be big boobs one meh?
See...How sexy short hair can be?

* SOBBING*

My dear Sue...

I wanted to take some sexy hot pretty photo while we're in Bali...

Something like this:::
 OR

But not nude one la...
 OR
 OR
Can?TeeHee!

I bet if we do, we'll laugh like hell when you're taking this kind of photo with me...

HAHAHA!!

- END -

0 comments: