Thursday, January 6, 2011

...Accident Again...

This Monday, my car got bang again ~

Yes...Again!!

Why am I so "sui"?

Park in the car park, didn't move, also will kena bang!!!

Act I wanna go Low Yat buy my Canon S95...

Who knows almost every shop also out of stock...

Those who have stock are selling the camera at very high price!

So I decided to go and buy another mouse and help my sis buy her hardisk...

Then after I leave the mall, only I realize my car kena bang!

How stupid am I?After leaving only realize!

While I'm waiting in front of the traffic light, I turn on the wiper and wipe my window...

Then I realize there's a note on my window, I turn down my window and take the note...

And then I saw the note said that:

"Hi, we saw the car that hit your car. It's a Porsche Cayenne (White). We are not sure that the reg. number is WTK 51 or 31. You can check back the CCTV to see the reg. number when it's coming in or going out."

I was like...WHAT!!!OMG!!!

My car got hit meh?!?!?!

Then I open my door and go down and take a look!

Who knows I really got hit!!!While I'm shopping!!!WTF!!

So I go back to Low Yat carpark and check back the CCTV...

And then I really see this white colour Porsche Cayennes!
 And it's really WTK 31!!

I'm so glad that there's somebody spotted the car...

If not I really has no clue who's hitting my car because the CCTV cannot show the parking lot that I park my car...

But the CCTV can show the turn in corner before my  car...

And this car really passed there...

I only can rely on the note that the kind person left on my window!

THANK GOD!!!

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!! 

You're so kind!!

And now see my car!!!My Xiao Zuki is so pain ~
 What's next?

I duno where is the nearest police station to make a traffic report?

So I go back to the police station at SS15...

Manatau the police there ask me go back to the KL Traffic Police Station to make report...

But I duno where?How am I going to go there??

Then he tell me by using his mouth, without any paper and pen drawing...

So I try lo...Who knows really let ma found it!!!

I'm such a pro!!!Ahahahahaha!!Don't hit me...XD

After filling the form, I got this number:
What now?

Are this accident waiting me for come?

1203 is my birthday!12 of March!zzz...

Oh well...

From the CCTV photo there you can see the time is 5pm...

After I finish making the report it's 11.30pm...

O.O!

This is Malaysia la...Everything is slow slow slow ~

I wanna see the CCTV also took me almost 3 hours to see...

This report took almost 2 hours...

So now my bro-in-law is helping me on the insurance stuff...

Thank you so much!

My Xiao Zuki now is in the workshop alrd...

Don't know whether they're fixing it alrd or not?

Hopefully I can claim the stupid car owner's insurance...

Too bad you hit me because I die also will die to the police station, make a hit and run report and claim back your insurance!

And thank God somebody's seeing you hitting my car!

Really Thank You very much the witness...

- END -

1 comments:

×ocean× said...

im also looking for Canon S95.how much you search ?