Monday, January 10, 2011

...!!!!Anger Post!!!!...

Before I release my anger::::::

One luggage for clothes, one backpack for shoes...XD
No la...just wanted to spare one more bag instead we buy too much stuff there...

Before I leave, I got a very bad news!

The Dog car owner WTK 31 (White colour Porsche Cayennes) doesn't want to admit that he got wrong and blame it on me!!!

What the hell!!!??

I really feels that the more rich the person is, the more stingy the person is as well!!!

Hello!!Why can you blame it on me!?!

My friends all know that my parking skills is very good one lo OK!!!!

Even my sisters also know lo!!

If you don't know how to drive a Big car just drive a Kancil enough la dude!!!

How can u say me park my car too outside!!!

Walao!So many people pass by there didn't see them hit my car?

Why only you hit it?!?!WHY!!

You tell me why la?!??!

And why once you hit me you wanna run away!?!

Why don't you go and report police first?

Why I'm the first to go and report police?!?!

Use your ass brain to think la nia bu!!!!

I really regretted that I didn't capture a photo when I leave Low Yat Plaza!

I really noob because when I leave I only realize my car got bang!!

Arghh!!!I'm very very regret now!!!!

- END -

0 comments: