Tuesday, January 25, 2011

...It's All About Food...

Let me tell you some of the reason why I miss my baby town...TELUK INTAN!LOL

First of all...MOMMY'S FOOD is THE BEST...and the SOUP! Sorry forgot to capture...

This is Tom Yam Bee Hoon...
FYI, my mom is a vegetarian and the vegetarian food she cooks is super delicious!

Next...The stir fried pork rice!This is unhealthy but super tasty!!!OMG!I want some now!!
And then the Mc-Donald in Teluk Intan!LOL!

I don't know is my problem or what?

But I still feels that the Mc-Donald in Teluk Intan taste much more better than the other franchise that I've been before...

Even the GCB promote burger taste more better...For me la~ 

Also a place that I used to go cause I don't have internet connection at Teluk Intan home...
Chicken Prosperity Burger...It tastes much more spicy than what I've expected!
 Apple Pie!Yummy Yummy!!
Twister Fries..
And then...Let me introduce you a place in Kg. Tualang!
Went there few weeks ago with dad and his police friend...

The boss and the food host.. 
I must admit that the food there are really really tasty!!!!!!

Normal fried rice
Potato Leaves
And this one is SUPERB!!!Dry Fried Prawns!!
 This also!!!!Salty Egg Crabs!
OMG!I'm feeling hungry when I was typing this post!@@

The prawns they're feeding...

Mating...
 Fucking...
 Pregnant!!LOL!!!
No la...they're different breed...XD!!LOL!

Some random shoot...
 Alright...the price is kinda shock me for a while...
Nice food usually comes in high price right...

But this doesn't come in high price!!!ZHU CHEONG FUN!!!!
A must try when visiting Teluk Intan!

And then the night ah pek laksa!
 He only open at the night...
Well...I couldn't say it's tasty because there's a better one in Cheras Caugnaught Pasar Malam...

But eating there have another kind of feel loh...

You know?Just another kind of feel...I don't know how to describe...

Hmm...basically that's about it...

Wait until I explore more...XD

- END -

0 comments: