Friday, December 17, 2010

...Shits Happened...

Yup...

Basically this post is about all my complaints and today's routine...

You can actually ignore this...

Oh well...

Do you know that Wednesday I off?

Should I shout YEA!?!?!NO!!!

OK!I was trying to help...

I appreciate that you hired me, but too bad you don't appreciate what I'm trying to give...

FYI, I work at night shift on Wednesday, who knows?Daddy & Mommy decided not to drive to Singapore already!

ZZZ...They decided to take bus, so I have to take bus too lo...

And the bus ticket is at 6.45pm!

So means I cannot work at night shift already...

Then I call to the Manager, ask to change my shift to morning shift...

WHO KNOWS!!I got scold some more?!?!

Said mai those lanjiao weih!KNN!o0o!

Like this cannot like that cannot some more ask me to find other job!

FUCK!Can't you think positively?

Do you know that everybody's working there hate you?!?!

When you're not there we work so happily; When you are there we work like a machine!

I was just try my best to work, if not I will just take MC and tell you I'm sick lo!

WALAO!

That time I really wanted to say FINE, I resign!

But I know it's not right to say so, it's my first job, I need to take care of it...

So I bear with it...HMM!!

FINE...act I'm going back to M'sia this Sunday with my 5th sis cause she and her husband is driving to Singapore...

Who knows!!They said wanna go back on Monday!!

Walao eh!

Mana boleh?

Want me to kena again meh?Don't ler please...

So I'm gonna buy bus ticket to go back to M'sia with my 6th sis this Sunday...SIGH!!

This is one of the reason why I don't wanna work because my time is not flexible anymore!!

Then, when yesterday midnight I reached my aunty place, aunty ask me and sis to sleep in her room!

Walaoeh!her roomate like shit!jia lat than china poh!!

All clothes hang on the window!Like ghost house!zzz

I really duno how to sleep lo...Keep waking up in the middle of my dream!

And I dreamt that I walk till half collect dao some money on the road and so happy!XD

Then who knows today aunty gave me $200 to spend!WOOHOO!

I was so happy cause no need to use my money to change Singapore dollar with sis liao!XD

And daddy didn't give me money also... :(

Luckily the rest of the days I can stay in hotel!Phew...

The hotel we stay outside look so lau yah!

Inside the room the air-con cold like hell!!!zzz!!colder than genting!!!!=.=""

But it's a 4 stars hotel...I really don't know where it looks like a 4 stars hotel lo?

Yet, the rooms are still quite nice la...Like Hotel Grand Kampar one...XD

Today was kinda wasted...

Just stay in Aunty's salon shop and cut hair...

Then aunty see me so bored and teach me how to take bus to Juncti8on...

A shopping mall...But a very small one...

Not bad la...I bought something inside also...XD

And sometimes I really hope that I'm a Singaporean cause all the things' price here are cheaper than M'sia one!

After that, me and sis take cab and went to Paramount Hotel to meet up my parents...

Then I went to Bugis Street with my 6th sis...

Whereas my parents and my eldest sis went to Zoo Night Safari...

All the cab here are so nice to sit lo...Hyundai Sonata!Not the lastest one la...

And taxi drivers here all drive so slow ke or what?zzzz..

And their tol here are super convenience lo!No need to stop by one!

Tolong M'sia improve a bit la please!

If bribery is lesser, our country can be better de lo...SIGH!

And I think I'm not able to buy iPhone here already cause all shop got no stock!zzz

Sis keep asking me to go back to KL and sign plan...

So mafan to sign plan la aiyor!I really wanna die d!

I even bought a very cute iPhone 4 casing d just now!=.="""

Why every where is short of iPhone??

Can please produce more Apple?zzz...


- END -

0 comments: