Friday, December 5, 2008

...I'm Back Laaaaa...

WOOHOO...1 month sem break!!
WOOHOO!!WOOHOO!!
i can relax myself in this 1 month...
but i know time sure pass very fast...
this ONE month is not enuff 4 me...
so i hav to spend the time very carefully...
especially 4 my dear sweetheart...

sory guys coz i din update my blog for so long...
coz im juz release from the "jail"...
hehe...paiseh la guys...
u noe de la...after 'bye guan" for a whole week...
finally im release now...

i actualy duno wat to do oso?juz can 4low wat "adults" say...
haloo...im oso count as an adult d de lo ok?
can u guys gimmie some freedom?
i wan go here, KNOT!i wan go there, KNOT!
wat oso KNOT KNOT!everything KNOT KNOT!!
den wat is "can" one?wat is allowed one? *^&%&^$%&%
reli duno wat they worry bout?i reli wan to find some day,
go play wit my dear, if not its no point 4 me to come bak!

final exam finish jor lor...wat the ***!
the final damn hard la!not like test at all!wat is tat la!?!
i tink i cant get high marks d...
but at least i've d try my best d...sob...T-T
i reli hate using my home pc!!!damn lag!!!
duno wat happen to it?i tink something wrong d!!
i wanna write chinese, but the chinese icon gone!!
press Alt+Shift oso knot...den i keep finding,
find find find suddenly it comes out...
lastly....it can use in msn, knot use in here!!!
wat the *** la!!!reli duno wats happen?i hate tis pc la!!!

haiz...i very scare after this one month wat will happen?
i tink i will keep crying n crying again...
juz like wat happen at the beginning when i juz go KL...
i hate tat...missing somebody = suffering...T-T
i oso scare i cant 4low the class...
coz nxt year im taking economic...i dun hav any basic de arh!
who can help me leh?haiz...
i think im the oni one who can help myself...

ok la...write till here 1st...i wanna go play b.ball d...hehe...
n nite go D-Net xdo+ing agian...ngek ngek ngek...
coz ntg to do oso mah...den mah go thr lo...
but wasting my $$ oni...but wat can i do?
i hav no idea oni go thr de arh...my pc lag la...
dun blame me le la mom!!release me plz!!
here is T.I. not KL...bai tuo la...aduh...plz la...
even i go back home late oso nvm de la...aduh...

2 comments:

×ocean× said...

TAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!
n pls update la..

~ VeeieaN ~ said...

wats tat tagged la?
i cant receive it la...adui...