Wednesday, February 25, 2009

...Arguing...

Yea...Sue...I agree wit u...
The song "Mad" by NeYo is really 9s...
Guess wat?I juz argue wit him...
And I hear tat song, it makes me cry...
But, nothing have been cured for the arguing...zzz...=.="
Wats those thing la???kanasai!

I really duno y i wanna argue with u?i juz...
Wanna say out my unsatisfying in life...
Or like wat u say, simply find smthg to argue wit...Am i lame?
But Can't u juz hear me for a while or juz comfort me?
Yea...I noe...I noe...
I play those STUPID games with u, u dunwan...
But how im gonna noe u wan to play o not?u din told me at all!
I duno whether u dunwan or dunno Im playing wit u?
And I am starting to yelling...said out many thing which has d pass!
N many things tat im not suppose to say!
But its juz happened and...im angry at tat moment!
N can u plz b more man or brave or anything?
Sorry...but its juz a sudden and those thing appear in my head again!
I duno?I noe u r very tired and wanna sleep...
Juz go n dun bother me!u hav ur beauty sleep n i do my homework!
I noe im juz like an old lady murmuring thr!I NOE!I NOE!
U can juz dun bothering me!N dun keep telling me to receive ur fon call!
I WONT OK!coz i dun wanna scold by u in the fon again!
I juz hate tat!N later confront me again and say sorry!
Wat for?scold me d and say sorry again!
Yea!i noe im wrong but u too!er...YES!u got wrong!er...
U shud noe me!noe my temper more than others!
But u dun!u dun understand!dun understand wat im thinking!

Yea...u told me many...asked me y suddenly change to another person?
N said tat i've d 4get how hard we've been thru to be 2geta?
I will never 4get how hard we've been thru!i'll remember it!4eva!
And once i think bak i'll cry!tink about y they r so bad?so cruel!
N tis leads to, i miss u harder n harder...
N im suffering here because i miss u!miss u so much!
U noe!i juz cant...i duno how to say!u wont noe!
I always say tat, n u'll say im trying to escape from the problem!
Im not trying to escape!i juz wan to stop tat or dun wanna face it?
U juz noe how to keep telling me dun waste money those thing!
I will save the money ok!i'll juz use a lot of money tis month!ok?
Coz i have to buy lots of presents to lots of frens!ok?
Can u plz dun keep saying me?

If i told u something, n u'll juz find others reason to say to me!
I juz cant win u everytime i argue wit u!i'll lose!
But i'll win if i cry...u'll hug me if u c me cry...n say sorry...
Im not purposely cry to make u feel sorry...i juz can't bear it!
But how about now?can anybody hug me when im crying?NOBODY!
Even when im crying in front of u, will u still hug me?
Or u'll juz feel bored when c me crying?n ask me to stop crying ONLY?
I duno?ask urself!!

Im reli suffering in KL when u r not here...
But luckily i got those frens...
Yea...i noe...distance relationship is not ez to maintain!
But what can i do?Break Up? NO/YES?
I've think about it b4, i wish to break up wit u...
But i juz can't do it...
I wanna break so tat i dun hav to suffering from missing u everyday!
But i juz can't...it will make me suffering more than b4...
i noe...im lying myself...

Sumore...u r goin to work in Johor soon...mayb...
But how if its real?What can i do?
How r we goin to meet?When can me meet?
N tis will make our relation more harder to maintain!Y?
Y shud we been thru so many blocks?y shud we?
R u trying to test us, God?u need us to prove our love to u?
Can u plz decrease some of the blocks?coz its too hard...plz...
How?can o not?cannot?ok...fine!den v'll prove it to u!!!!

And...ok...Sorry, my sweetheart...
I reli duno wat r v arguing for?mayb im juz in a moody mood?
Or simply to argue wit u...coz so long din argue d...n v shud argue...
But i juz play wit u!im juz trying to find some fun!
Can't u juz accompany me?Play together?I duno?
I juz deadly miss those day we've been 2geta everyday...
Play 2geta, stick 2geta, dating everyday...but now...
I so need u...sometimes i reli need somebody here...but hu?
Sometimes when im alone, i'll juz look at the fon n cry alone...
Y?can i?i juz cry for missing someone!

I said to u, i dun wanna hear ur voice...
I said to u, stop sending me msg...
I said to u, stop disturbing me from doin my homework
I said to u, i won't go bak tis thursday...
But, im telling lies...
Even i said i will hav to c whether tis thurs got many homework onot?
But i've d plan to go bak, coz i reli wan to c u...
I look at the fon when u r calling...
I juz can't accept the call coz Evelyn is here...
I dun wanna yelling to each other in front of her...juz...no good!
I dunwan scold by u in the fon...
I was waiting bside the fon while im doin homework...
Waitin for ur msg...c wat r u goin to tell me?
N, im goin to buy the bus tickets 2molo...o shud i say today...
So wat?im angry at the moment ok?
OK...fine...sorry ok...its my fault actually...i noe...
Even u r right, u'll still and always say sorry to me...
Well...i purposely write in english coz i noe u wont understand...
And...
I've finish yelling here...yelling like no 2molo...
It's d 2.55am now...shud i go to bed now?
Bet i can't wake up tis morning...aiks...or wake up wit a balloon eyes?
I juz can't sleep...i tink u too...i noe...tats laz time...
Coz u'll oways send msg to me in the midnite after v argue...
N say many things to me, but im sleepin like a pig...
N now is my turn...send msg to u when u r sleepin like a pig...
I noe ur feelings now...coz i oways din care for ur feelings...
Sorry okays?Sorry my sweethearts...
N i reli miss those time when v r fallin in lov wit...the beginning...
Can i get bak those sweet and romantic feelings from u?
Coz im juz like a part of ur family now...
No more those romantic things d... =(
Could u tink some to make me hapi?
Dun ask me to do so, coz im a girl!and u break the promise!
U din chase me bak on our 3rd anniversary!
Tat is im actually forcing u to chase me bak...XD
Coz i juz wan to feel the feelings tat being chase...tats all...
Haiz...fine...finish yelling now...yelling to say sory...lame...

4 comments:

Sue said...

hey babe , if u need help do sms me , i can call u ~ just call me whenever u need help ... i understand u so well ~ dun sad anymore ok ? u 2 will be good back just like last time ~ take it easy ...

Unknown said...

no wonder that morning felt like u got abit weird lah.. aiyo.. ask u why, but donwan to say.. lol.
aiyo.. my shoulder is there for u as well lah though it's abit smaller.. haha.. and i can give u tissue papers.. XD

~ VeeieaN ~ said...

Sue:
thx la...i noe u r my hockworm but u oso noe we'll recover very soon one la...not more than 1 day...like u n me...oways argue in the class but before the class is over we'll recover liao de...hehe...

~ VeeieaN ~ said...

Yen Yee:
aiyo...u wan me to cry in the class meh...i dunwan la...u noe me can cry easily de lo...later belum cakap sudah nangis liao...keep aiyo aiyo 4wat la u?wan to see me cry izzit?bring me to the cinema la...haha!