Wednesday, July 14, 2010

...6 Hours Of Singing...

Went to CubeBox in Giant with Alvix yesterday and sing for 6 hours...
CubeBox is a new place for us to hangout...
After brunch with Alvix in Sushi King, we went to CubeBox...
RM20+ and sing for 6 hours, worth it right?LOL
Although don't have variety of songs, don't have big screen, got nice mic is OK already...
Yesterday was kinda good day because I spent my time with some fun activities...
Manatau after going back home, got scolded by mom and quarrel with Hubby...
Darn it...Spoiled all my good mood!!
But everything back to normal now...
Forget about it...
After playing basketball I feel so relax and trouble-free...XD
Tomorrow going to play again...XD
I'm so lifeless now...
Besides from eat & sleep, things I can do now are play basketball, watch 1 Piece & play PSP only...
Feel like going to swim but no companion...sigh...
...Lifeless Lifeless Lifeless...

0 comments: