Monday, July 26, 2010

...WooHoo...

Finally!!

!!Worry-Free!!

WOOHOO!!

I passed all my subjects in my last semester exam!

Although they're not with flying colours, three P1 and one P2...

As long as it's like what I wished before!

And I'm proud with the P2 because my overall grade before the final exam was only P2...

And this made me felt that I will sure fail the subject...

Who knows it doesn't!!!OMG!!

I'm so happy now because it means I done quite well in the exam...

Thank God!!!!


Just now went to the Pyramid with my gangs to had our lunch and movie...

A cantonese movie named "The Fantastic Water Babes"...

Erm...not bad la...OK OK lo...

But the effects ah...really so fake...

And when we're on our ways to the cinema, somebody throws ice-cream from the top of the building and it merely hit us!!

So rude and uneducated la the person...

If we're friend still OK, but if he/she is not our friends, better don't let me find out who he/she is...


1st week of Uni got no tutorial...so this week finish class at 12pm...

Next week gonna be a new life already...

...Sigh...

But I got no class on every Friday...Happy-nya!!

And this Friday, Saturday and Sunday might work in either Mid Valley, 1U, KLCC or Sunway Pyramid...

It's a Sony Ericsson fair...

Have to thank Zhi Shan to help me find job...

But also have to see I can get the job or not...

No matter how, THANK YOU AH ZHI SHAN!!


- END -

0 comments: