Sunday, July 18, 2010

...Boring...

I know I look like Ah Gua here...

The eyes part is OK but the hair looks like shit!!

I don't know why the make up artist wanted to make my hair like that?

And the make up artist is so not pro...

She help me trim my eye brow trim until my eye there got a cut!!

WTF!!

And the person who edit the photo is so rude...

Like keep asking me to choose faster, not giving me time to choose properly at all...

What kind of service is that???
After the photo shooting, went to Pyramid with hubby and shopping...

Not much thing to buy but bought hubby a bow tie...

And he also got a shirt that he likes to wear to my sister's wedding...
2 Suzuki Swift parked together...LOL...I'm too free...

And just now went to Summit to buy my swimsuit...

Sad things, no more S size...Sigh ~

I should have buy it earlier when the first time I tried it and saw it...

Really a BIG BIG SIGH ~

I wanna cry d...so not in mood when I knew there is no more S size... :(


And last Friday went to Ipoh with Sue's gang...
Have fun with them and hoping to play Left4Dead2 with them again...LOL!!!

We went to Jusco to have "Despicable Me"...

The cartoon is so nice and so funny and so cute!!!

Then we went to the pasar malam in Ipoh, I forgot which part of Ipoh already...

Before pasar malam, we went to δΈ‡ι‡Œζœ› to have honey chicken and the Ho Hee...

The honey chicken is really nice!

As you know that I like sweet taste...

But it's really nice, should have a try!!LOL


Going back to Teluk Intan tmr morning because mum came back late with sisters who's hanging out with brothers...

And hubby and me got no place and no mood to go any where after the S size swimsuit has sold out...= =

Then we head back to our house to take a nap...

Because gonna drive back later, who knows mama said going back tomorrow morning...

Zzz...

Sienz...

Gonna start my 2nd sem next week...

Sienz...

- END -

0 comments: