Tuesday, July 6, 2010

...I'm Back Teluk Intan!...


WARNING:

This post contains lots of 18xx photos...

Under 18s are not suitable to read this post...

LOL!!XD

No la...Actually this post got lots of my vain photo...

Because I got a new hairstyle this morning...

Forget about all the suggestion hairstyle that I mentioned in the previous post..

Aunty got me a new hairstyle...

This is before
::
::
::
::
::
::




And now...

This is after
::
::
::
::
::
::




Erm...Actually not much different la right?

Just shorter and look more handsome already...LOL

I know Hubby sure will not like it...

And he'll sure scold and ask me why cut until so short again?

But I really like this hairstyle...

I think I suit short hair more than long hair la...

Why must I leave my hair longer and look like an aunty...


Thanks my Aunt for this hair...

And I came back at the right time because Aunty is coming back from Singapore as well...

So I got to get a haircut from her...LOL!!


And I'm back to my babytown...

Hope to see my friends if possible...

Ciao ~

0 comments: