Monday, July 19, 2010

...I Love Hitz!!...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!
I can't believe that I called into the greed game in Hitz.FM just now!!!

Its so freaking me out you know!?!?

I tried to called so many times before but the DJ never answer my call during the game time!

But just now he answers!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad I didn't win anything from the game...

Because I'm too greedy...

I choose the 1 second snit pit which I can win RM1000...

I'm too greedy...

This is the first time I played games in the radio...

I don't know that I couldn't listen clearly from the phone...

So people!

Make sure your phone is clear or else you can call with a house phone!!

Or choose the 2 second because 1 second is too short and you really can't listen clear from the handphone!!

Remember people!!Use a house phone or else choose the 2 second...

I know I got no such good luck...

Nevermind, I will try and try again until I win something from Hitz.FM...

Because I can said that I'm listening Hitz.FM all the time when I'm driving!

原来真的可以打进电台玩游戏的!

LOL!

Ciao people ~

0 comments: