Thursday, July 8, 2010

...Outings...

Just finish watching a basketball match from Speedy...
Still feeling that hubby's team VS. 独中 was the best match I've ever seen...
Missing the time when we're having basketball match...
Cause both of us will go and support each other...So sweet...LOL!!
Went to Kampar yesterday with Alvix...
He's treating me dinner and he got such a BIG discount from the restaurant...
Because the proprietress has counting the bill wrongly...
Lucky Alvix...
Good also la...because of that I don't have to pay him the petrol fees...LOL
And playing futsal and basketball with Sue's friends...
Knew some of her friends...
Ginny, Joyi, Jason, Ah Mi, Sing Ee, Yee Shan, Miko, Pui Yean, erm...
Thats all I think...
And went to play Left 4 Dead 2 with Sue, Joyi, Ginny & Alvix...
We played versus mode, so damn syok man~~
I wanna play again la Sue ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~
Erm...after L4D2 Alvix and me went back home to Teluk Intan at 12.30am...
He drove so fast and we reach here at 12.50am...O.O
Yeap...thats all for my holidays life...
Boring yet relax...
I can sleep for 13 hours...
Days without alarm clock are so darn nice!!
And Charlse & Keith is having sales up to 50% start from 9th of July!!

So luring and tempting me man ~ ~

And I'm going back to KL next Saturday to have a photoshoot from Cosway...

Then I can consistently went to shopping awhile also...LOL

OK...that's all for today...

Night folks...Ciao ~

0 comments: