Tuesday, July 27, 2010

...Ouch...

I'm such a BIG sotong!

Just now when I finished parked my car in the car porch, I forgot to close the gate and come in then lock the door...

OMG

Better don't happen this kind of thing again...

Then I don't know who is that person come and press the doorbell then only I realize I'm so open and leave the door open for so long...

But I remember I did close the gate!

Or I accidentally press the button I did not realize?

Hmm.....

Luckily nobody break into my sister's house...

Phew ~


Pressure Pressure Pressure

I can feel the pressure from my mouth already...

Went to change my braces just now and the doctor help me to put a different kind of rubber...

Ouch...

Not only pressure but I feel pain as well...

Nevermind...I can bear it...

Oh teeth...My dear teeth...Please move prettier and faster...

- END -

0 comments: