Thursday, July 29, 2010

...Today OH Today...

First of all, let me introduce you guys 3 types of so call battery water in Chinese -

::
::
::
::
::
::

TADA!!!

Ultraman Battery Water

Eclipse I

Eclipse II

And Corona I

When you're using this type of battery water, your car can fly rather than running on the road!!!!!

LOL!!!

Ahahahahaha!!This is the first time I saw this kind of brand and package!Really LMAO!!


Yup Yup...Take photo with the Despicable Me poster because they're so cute!!

And this XXL Chicken Crispy is so tasty...

士林 got so many outlet...

But I prefer the one in Summit USJ one...


And being a spendthrift today in Kitschen...

Sales man...who can bear it wor?

Bought 2 dress and a jumpsuit from Kitschen and they cost me RM180!!

Sorry Daddy and Mommy...

Once in a blue moon bought dress it's OK right?

Some more I got so little dress, restock a bit will be OK de la hoh...hehe...

Bought a quite retro dress with roses...

I feel like I'm a fair maiden with this dress...LOL


Another flowerish dress...LOL

They said I'm a anthomaniac...XD

Will it looks better with a belt or without a belt?

I look like pregnant without the belt... = =

Forget about it...

Every time I ask a questions nobody will answer me...

*SOB + SIGH*

And this is the blue jumpsuit I bought...

Lure by a friends lo...LOL!!

I think this is not bad la...

Because I don't have this kind of jumpsuit mah...So I bought it lo...

And I also found that Kitschen web page is so creative and cute!!

Should take a look for those advertising or web page design student...



And MPSJ recently so rich huh?!?!

Go and design and produce this kind of thing to force public to pay the summon!

Stupid la!

If that's me, I would rather use the money to pave the road also don't wanna use it to make this kind of stupid stuff!!

Yea...My car got clamped after finish lunch-ing from Uncle Seng in SS15...

Because I double parking...

Why other cars did not get clamped but me although others are also double parking?!?

You discriminate Chinese ke?

FU*K YOU!!

YES!!This is how they clamp others people's car so that they will go to MPSJ and pay the summon to unlock it!

Can't see it clearly?

HERE:
YESH!They'll lock it on your side-mirror!

My Xiao Zuki looks so stupid with the stupid clamp!!

Pity my Xiao Zuki...

I'm gonna borrow a pliers from my 5th Bro-In-Law tomorrow and cut this stupid thing off from my Xiao Zuki...

Please bear it for another day my Xiao Zuki...

You'll be free after tomorrow...

Just pretend that you're with one piercing on your right ear...

I'm sorry Xiao Zuki...

- END -

0 comments: