Friday, July 30, 2010

...Late...

Just reached home not long ago...

Have my "brunch" at K3K in SS15 this afternoon...

Finished class at 4pm today and went to Asia Cafe for dinner...

After dinner I went to CC for L4D2 with Zhi Shan, Kee Ang & Wei Han...

We play for 3 hours and it cost us RM7!

This is the most expensive price I've ever paid for playing games in CC!

After CC we went to Cheras to have another dinner...

Then head back to Pyramid to watch SALT...

Well, this movie might be over-rated for me...

Because the ending was like no ending...

For me, I feel like I've wasted my money for watching this movie...

After movie we went to Little Bali in SS15 for some drinks and snacks...

Then we head back home...

That's all for today...


Feel so disappointed and sad because I'm not being hire by the Sony Ericsson Fair...

I really feel so sad... :(

- END -

0 comments: