Friday, August 20, 2010

...The 18 Martial Arts...

Well well well...finally I got to sing K today...

Went to Amp Square just now with Jamie, Kee Ang & Wei Han...

After singing, guys went back, girls stay and having window shopping...LOL


I went to Popular and bought some presents for my nephews, because tomorrow is their birthday...

And I saw LeeHom's new album...

It's so tempting and I can't wait to have it, so I bought it just now instead of buying it on Sunday...LOL
He's so handsome man ~ OMG!!!
And inside some more got photo of some scene in the movie Love In Disguise!
Well, the album I bought is without the key chain...

The key chain looks like this:
It gift only one with every album, but I want a pair...so I just bought the album without key chain de lo...

And album with key chain is more expensive...

But when I surf online, I saw another design of the key chain...

I feel that the one with love shape is prettier than the one with house shape...
Well whatever, as long as I got the album and I got to see LeeHom in a very close distance on Sunday!!

WOoHOo!!!


Hubby reached...^^

Ciao ~


- END -

0 comments: