Monday, August 9, 2010

...White & Black...

My sister is going to marry...


But my hubby's mother was passed away...

Why this thing have to happen in such a sudden situation?

It's sad that when you can't see your love one for the last time...

It's sad that you don't know the reason why your love one is gone...

It's sad that you can't be with your love one when he's down...

It's sad that when something happy is going to come but something sad is happening...

It's so contradict for me and so sad to my hubby...

I don't know what to do?I don't know how to react...

He can't attend my sister's wedding and I can't attend his mother's funeral...

It's hard to be an orphan when you're sensible than you're insensible...

I'm sorry that I'm not there with you...

I really wish that I'm there...

T.T

0 comments: