Friday, August 13, 2010

...My Idol...

"LOVE IN DISGUISE"

This movie is nice!!

I love it, not only because my LeeHom is acting in this movie, but also because this movie is really nice!

LeeHom includes quite a lot of his new songs in this movie too...

And all are so nice!!!!!OMG!!

His last album have not much nice songs but this does!!!

Introducing you guys some of his nice songs:

1. 柴米油盐酱醋茶
2. 你不知道的事
3. 十八般武艺
4. 需要人陪
5. 伯牙绝弦
6. 天涯海角
7. 美

Most of his new songs generally are all very nice in this new album!

And he's using a retro style to compose the songs number 3 & 5...

The results turn out very special and nice!I LIKEY!!!hehehe...

I'm totally completely absolutely fall for him even more now!!

*FAINT*

Feel like buying his new album weh...

HOW HOW HOW!!!!???


Not much activities today...

After school, movie then dinner at Pizza Uno in Taipan with some new friends...

Feel quite uncomfortable at the beginning but its OK at the end...

PHEW ~

It's hard to entertain in such an awkward situation man ~

Maybe because I'm lame person and they're smart people lo...

"Kao Mm Mai"

And I spot a new Sony phone, XPERIA Mini!

It's so effing cute ~ OMG...

It's so tempting...Slurpp ~

And the price is quite affordable too!!

Can I have both iPhone 4G and XPERIA Mini??

@@

Oh ya...Because of this, I've added new item in my cravings list and deleted all craving items that I've already owned! :P

- END -

[ ps: modelling is a craving for me although it's not an item...LOL! ]

0 comments: