Wednesday, August 25, 2010

...Dating...

Hubby and me got the same car plat number...hehe...*HEARTS*


Well...the next day hubby came here, we went to Mid-Valley, follow by Pyramid and 1Utama...

Saturday night, we planed to go SnowFlake, but it is so crowded there...
So we decided to go to a new place call Ice Zone, next to SnowFlake...

Well, the ice there is tasty too!Food also not bad...Can go for a try...

Just let the pictures talk...I'm lazy to type...

Before Ice Zone, we went to my sister house to celebrate her kids' birthday...

I played this and coloured their colouring book...

This make me think of Ah Sun and Yen Yee them...

Because we use to play it everytime we go to As You Like It in SS15...

I think the shop is not there anymore...
My colouring is not bad what ~ XD

And lastly, some of our photo...

Hubby became very vain recently...

FYI, those photo up there, is he requested me to take those kind of photo...

LMAO!

My handsome Hubby...LOL!!

- END -

0 comments: