Monday, August 16, 2010

...Sungai Wang...

Milk tea, soup of the day, and sweet & sour prawn rice from 又一村...[ ps: certain drinks there are FREE REFILL!!! ]

A Hong Kong Char Chan Teng opposite Plaza Law Yat...
Well, the food there is not bad la...

Maybe I order the wrong food...

But the drink and soup is nice!


After finish my makan, went to Plaza Law Yat and bought a transparent laptop protector for only RM5!

It's so cheap man ~

I can still remember last time when I ask the price in Pyramid, it costs alsmost RM30!

6 times different dudes!

FYI, this is the 2nd time I went there only...

And it's the 1st time I walk around the plaza...

The 1st time I go was like walk in but see nothing then walk our already...

If anyone wanna buy camera or phone, you should go there...

But I don't know how's the quality la?

You should go try it out yourself...


After Plaza Law Yat, then Sungai Wang...

Well, I'm so lost in Sungai Wang...

I was like don't know where to go?

Don't have a specific target...

Got way to walk then walk, got place to turn then turn...

Because I'm not familiar with Sungai Wang...

And the clothes there are quite cheap also...

And I spot this with Alvix!
I'm wondering who's the designer of this shirt?

You dare to wear this?

Well, obviously I'm not...

People will think I'm a pervert...


- END -

0 comments: