Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Went to play badminton instead of Sing K on Tuesday...

My plan is always fail... :(

After finish playing, the muscles from my ass till my thighs are so so pain!!!


This car is so cool man ~

They're having world tour competition I think...

And they are from India...LOL


I saw a ugly Suzuki Swift in my school carpark...

Well, the colour is ok, but why it's black colour in the front?
It just look so weird...

I prefer original one...XD


And last night I was helping my sister to write their wedding invitation cards...

This design is for cousins and friends in Teluk Intan...

While this design is for cousins and friends in KL...
Erm...both are nice...

The first design looks more tradition while the second design looks more modern lo...


Hubby's is coming tomorrow night...

I can't wait to see him...

Miss him so so much!!

And he's going to accompany me to go 1U to see LeeHom too...^^


- END -

0 comments: