Wednesday, August 25, 2010

...Homaniacs...

Yes!!Finally!!I got his first autograph album!!
Thanks Hubby for being my companion and went to this kind of place just to accompany me...

I know hubby feels uncomfortable when he's in the crowd!

*HEARTS*
Alvix ~ give me the key chain la please...

You want it for what???Please ~ ~

Well, now I got the experience, bought on the day of the autograph session is more cheaper and will get free gift...

I'm so sad now ~ :(


Well, the people there are really insane...

Before 6pm it's already so crowded!!
The stage...
HE'S HERE!!!
He's so cute and so handsome!!!Oh My GAWT!!!!
Some pictures is from Alvix...

Because I'm not so pro as him...

On the way to the stage is the most hardest and longest way I've been "travel"!!

In the crowd, what "chapalang" smell also got...

What "chapalang" people also got!!

Duh!!it's so smelly and so sticky!!

I'm not walking inside but pushing by others...

And I'm wearing high heels man!!

I'm actually suffering but not enjoying during that time!!

And LeeHom only sing one song which is 你不知道的事...

I think of giving up to let him sign on my album...

But because of LeeHom, I insist!!!

By the time I saw LeeHom, what pain what smell all also forgot liao!!Hehe!!

My legs are so pain on the next day until I'm not able to walk properly and need to skip my class and lecture!!DUH!!!

And you know what?

I'm so embarrassing...

I'm wearing dress on that day...

When I wanted to walk up to the stage, the fan is spinning and the wind is so strong...

And they merely blow up my dress!!!

I'm so embarrassing man ~

OMG!!!!

But I think I managed to covered myself that time...

Hopefully people didn't see anything...sigh ~

And while he's signing on the album, he's looking at me and smiling to me...

LOL!!!

Electrical shock dao yi xia tim ~

Hehehehehehe...


- END -

0 comments: