Tuesday, August 17, 2010

...L4D2...

Left 4 Dead 2 after school...

Because wanna release stress after assignment...
[ find myself an excuse to go and play ]
LOL!!!

After L4D2, went to a mamak stall to have my dinner with gangs...

Well...so far, the smallest fan that I've seen is the one in my house
:::
:::
:::


But now, I'm here to introduce you the smallest fan that I've ever seen!
:::
:::
:::

This kind of fan, can you feel the wind when it's spinning??!!

Wondering...

Well, the food in the mamak stall is quite nice...

The mamak stall is in Cheras, Ahmad don't know what what liao?!?

After dinner head back home...

While some of my friends went to watch Love In Disguise again...


Going to Sing K tomorrow!

Woots!!

So long didn't sing K liao...

But don't feel like skip lecture to go and sing K already after seeing the tutorial and lecture plan...

Because the lecturer is going to teach different topic that we learn in the tutorial...

BIG SIGH la!!!

Plan destroyed!!T.T

Should I skip??!! :(


- END -

0 comments: