Friday, August 6, 2010

...Superstars' Day...

Some additional photos...LOL!!After finish reading you'll know what I'm talking about...
...ENJOY....



Went to Sunway Pyramid just now with my sisters...

Accidentally scratch my sister's Honda City...

Luckily not big scratch...

And while we're walking, we saw that there's a big advertisement about this new Taiwan drama...

And I think somebody is coming but I don't know who...

We didn't mean to see them...

But when I'm bringing my sister to Starbucks, they just wanted to leave, then I accidentally saw them in a very close distance!

And they're so handsome and pretty!!

Can't get to take some of their photos because the time I saw them they're leaving already...

隋棠
蓝正龙
I thought 小小彬 is coming too...

Tapi...elek....

FYI, 小小彬 is acting in this drama too...
This little cutie is fainting me!!LOL!!what a good adjective...

If he's coming then probably I will go there and wait for him to come...LOL!

But seriously, 隋棠 is really really pretty!


Before this, I went to MMU to see 丁当 too...
With Zhi Shan & Kee Ang & some of their friends...

And I got to meet up with Hong Ka too...
The ticket is only RM8...

It's a autograph session...





MY FM DJ, I don't know who is that guy actually...XD





Sorry for the bad quality photo because I didn't bring any camera with me...

Because I also didn't expect I will go...

My friend got extra ticket, that's the reason I go...

She sing live is so damn nice I tell you!!

Listen until I nearly cried...

Cannot la...too many people there, if I cry there very "sia sui"...

So the tears just running inside my eyes...

Is really really really nice to listen she sing live!!2 thumbs up!

2 big toes up too!!LOL!

She really got potential in singing...

She's kinda 张惠妹 type of singer...

FYI, I like 张惠妹 too...

She's officially my idol now!wahahaha!!

And she looks more pretty than she do in the album cover and on the TV...

Seriously, she's more slim in her real person...

Act I wanna buy her album, but too crowded so I give up...

Sigh la...and last month spent too much already, this month can't be a spendthrift...

- END -

[ ps: going back to Teluk Intan tomorrow ]

0 comments: