Wednesday, April 1, 2009

...Continue...


this is the goodie bag tat i get from the maxis broadband rock on event....
its cool and i get many others stuff...
but im juz lazy to post them up...all r nice and good...


this is the new Mazda RX8...cool man...

And this is me...suffering on study so many notes for econ test...
And the effect is...WHITE HAIR!!!!OMEGosh!!!
I got my 1st white hair...found by Yen Yee...aiks...

So, to release my stress, i go for Confession of a Shopaholic today

wit Sun, Yen Yee & Evelyn...9s to watch...reli a 9s movie...

And i go to shop after tat movie...XD...
Yen Yee bought me a Cookie Monster shirt...
She said as a April fool present for me...
Sumore in blue colour one...wakakakaka!!!
but she bought tis for me bcoz she uses a cockroach to scare me!!!
arhh!!!kanasai la her!!but the cockroach is fake one la..
but i still get scared...==

And tis one, i bought for myself one...so cheap!!oni cost RM15...

actually is buy one free one...one is RM30...

Sun choose one den i choose one lo...so oni cost RM15 each...

ok la...tats all for 2day...

i wanna do my homework d...88 all...

and i hate tat previous post!!

soli for the ugly arrangement of the pics...

i duno wats wrong wit this stupid blogger!!!

0 comments: