Thursday, April 16, 2009

...Prom Night VS. Clubbing...

Which one shud i go?Prom / Clubbing?
I'm quite annoyed by this recently...
Shud I make a contrast 1st b4 i make my decision?
Erm...ok...juz do tat coz im free now...

PROM NIGHT: BAD

  • RM100 for entrance [its robbering me]
  • theme=mafia [im not tat interested in the theme]
  • need to buy new dress for the prom [$$ needed]
  • no partner [this makes me feel bored]
  • duno how the ball room looks like [mayb it look sucks]
  • A-Level's Prom Night in Shangri-La Hotel [but ours in unknown hotel or mayb just Im the one hu duno tat hotel?or the hotel is not tat well-known]

PROM NIGHT: GOOD

  • it oni hav once in a year [so if i dun go i have no chance to go anymore]
  • all of my frens r goin but actually v depends on each other. u go i go lo...n mayb v can chit chat thr [n look at those couple touching here n thr ==]
  • Yen Yee & Cristy r goin to graduate tis sem [spend the last night wit them]
  • can gossiping thr about how other ppl wear like [this is bad i noe...but v r all girls wat...XD]
  • mayb can spot some handsome & sexy lady [wow!!]

CLUBBING: BAD

  • I hav to spend at least RM40 on tis [its cheaper than the prom night!]
  • Ppl might realize tat how crazy i'm when im dancing [the one they haven't seen my real personalities will find it out!]

CLUBBING: GOOD

  • Don't hav to spend so many money [tis is good]
  • can finally go a place tat im craving for [wahaha]
  • release my stress & my discontented [the best way...same with sing K]
  • don't hav to buy new dress [save more money]

SO, both hav their good & bad...

Den...can i choose both...XD XD

Actually this is wat we're planing...

After the Prom, straight away go to the club...9s rite??we may hav many fun!

But the Prom is on Monday after the week of exam(8.6.09)...

N do u tink ppl will go to the club on Monday?

And we knot experience the atmosphere in the club if we go on Monday

Plus, we knot c many ppl dancing n c how crazy they are...

Aiya...duno la?mayb v'll find another day for clubbing...

And tml im going to Pyramid for Bowling Competition...

Weird rite?i can slightly rmb the 1st time i play bowling is in genting when im oni 4,5 or 6 yrs old...

n im falling down when im throwing out the ball...

n after tat, i never play bowling for so long until tml...

hope tat i wont fall down again...

actually i dont wanna go one la...

tat Yen Yee lo...keep calling us support this event tat organized by her team in Business Leadership...

Den me, Sun, Micheal, Evelyn, Winnie, CK, Tsu Mien, Chu Ying and Ah Poh all have been forced to go...

No la...actually juz support Yen Yee la...coz nxt sem im goin to take Business Leadership too...hope tat i can do tat as well...i go thr so tat i can widen my knowledge on how ppl organize a game or competition...

Im team wit Winnie & CK...& our team name: HamBurger...wakaka!

but i tink we won't win one lo...coz im thr n i reli duno how to play bowling...

juz hope tat i wont get throw along wit the ball...==

ok la...tats all for 2day...im goin to bed earlier 2day coz my hubby call me to sleep earlier...if not he's goin to punish me with er......mayb something bad...and he'll b calling me at 12.00am for checking me whether i've slept d onot...so bad!

2 comments:

×ocean× said...

hey..for me i'll go for prom 1st..
coz theres onli once for u n u can go clubbin anytime..clubbin great on thurs-sat onli..=)
theres my suggestion la~

~ VeeieaN ~ said...

i tink so lo...coz thurs is lady's nite...yuhooo...haha!!