Sunday, April 26, 2009

...WHAT...

its been quite a long time i din blogging...
n i cant predict tat the blog tat i post is like tis...
juz ignore if u feel bored...
n actually u can juz dun bother about tis blog...
im sick......
what the hell am i doin?
what the hell i am?dammit!
y i'll bcum like tat?
she's reli drives me crazy?
im juz feeling left out!
i juz feel like, u r fooling me huh?
im not born to entertained u!
y shud i cry for u?
to make u hapi?
u will hapi huh?
how bout me?will u tink about me?
yea!i shouldn't take it too serious...
its okay~
FINE...
mayb im juz nothing to u...
why should i make u so important to me?
u still hav them, u still hav others...
i shouldn't b like tat...but y?
u wan to leave huh?wats the big matter huh?
y should i cry for u from the moment
i noe u r goin to leave until now?
sorry?sorry for wat?i dun reli noe?
sorry no cure...
yea...i know...
its good for u to leave to get better education...
i cry not bcoz dun wanna let u go,
juz bcoz not willing u to go...
fine...now i get it...
mayb my exist is actually not tat important...
but y u wanna fool me?
y u wanna treat me tat good...
like my bf do...WHY?
y i always beat by fren...
im not tat weak...IM NOT!!!!!
why?
n im wondering why thrs a post
all about u in my blog?
im crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
im totally crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wat the hell am i doin????
im fucking sick!!!!!!!!
just tell me why~....?*sigh*
i hate it!!!!!!
im angry yet sad...
im blue, im blur, im blub, im nthg....
juz feel like a deep feeling tat we've met for so long,
even its not more than half year...
but problem will still occur like me n sue...
i juz duno y?
hu am i?y am i act like tat?
mayb i should juz dun care too much...
coz it'll make me feel sad n sick...
n u juz made me feel like u nit me
when they're not here...
y everyone wanna treat me like tat?[except my hubby]
is it tat im not important to anyone?
y should it be like tat?WHY?
y shud i take a fren so important to me?
okay~i shud juz dun care anymore...
should i?
but i shud ask myself...
can i do tat?
eventhough i know i cant...
shud i juz try to do it...?

0 comments: