Thursday, April 16, 2009

...Lesson From Life...

Just now, i saw some cool stuff in my mail-box...
This e-mail is from Sin Yi, my collegue...
Sorry for never mention her in my blog...
Even we've a great memory in sem one,
But less communication in this sem...
B'coz of different subject and different break...
Now see these......









I think all of these is the fact and truth in our life...
I really learn something from it...
And the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th one really meaningful...
I really learn somthing from it...
Don't try to explain urself to anyone...
B'coz the one who like u doesn't need it,
N the one who dislike u won't believed it...
Yea...its really true...
Why I need to do so many explanation for
those who doesn't like me?
If they like me, they sure will know wat
kind of ppl I'm, rite?
And others r also meaningful...
Time is just like the river...
Once it pass, u'll never touch the same water anymore...
B'coz it'll never pass & it'll never b the same again...
Shud I tell this to myself?
B'coz I keep trying on findin back my
sweet memory with my hubby...
Am I stupid?I think Im not...but mayb yes...??
I juz wanna recollect bak our sweet memory...
Which will never happen again...erm...shud I say never?
Or most likely, will not happen again...?erm...watsoever...
As long as our heart r still stick 2geta...
Dunno why?When I read about this,
I think of many incident that have happened on me...
In the past, how many ppl & thing is hurting me?
N how am I suffer from theeesseeee......!!!!!
When I've been framed up [ for no reason ]...I'll cry...
But not for those who I think he/she is not important for me...
But after reading the picture...
I realize tat I've been crying for those who never care for me...
Ohk...after this...I've also realized tat how baka I'm?
I cry bcoz i care, but they don't care bout me...
Aiyah...nvm la...those have d past...so it's juz memory...
N at the present,
I feel so happy n lucky n welfare...
Coz I'm in love wit the person tat loved me...
N I tot i'll meet many poker face in KL...
But it's not like how i think b4...
I meet many sincere fren, hopefully...XD
N they r all very 9s n funny...er...
My besties & frens in T.I. [ when v r gossiping ] will noe it's actually not all la...
But also can said as 'ALL' la...zzz...
N I also have to be very gratefull that I'm
actually not the most pity one...
& Agatha, u're right...
There're many other ppl out thr r pitier than me...
However...Yea, i meet some poker face & lan si ppl...
But im not their fren anyway...
So, juz don't care bout them...haha...
& in the future,
Er...I can't reli predict everything...
But at least I can plan for my future...
Hopefully it can go under wat i hope n plan...XD
N i also hav to be very thankful tat the 8th
picture didn't appear in my life so far...
I do not want to graduate so fast...
I think study is good although its hard...
But at least I can still enjoy my holidays...^^
K la...tats all...good nite all my fren...
Hav a 9s dream & sleep tight...
Why recently I've think bak so many thing???
Duno??[ indifferent...weird... ]
N sorry for the small picha & the tiny words...
U guys can zoom in the window to see clearly...
Paiseh la...
[ ps: Am I too young to talk about this? ]

4 comments:

×ocean× said...

hey..i love those..can u foward 2 me..?

~ VeeieaN ~ said...

sure...coz im a lil bit lazy to forward msg d...XD...coz enjoy reading but lazy to forward sometimes...wakakaakak...

×ocean× said...

me too..nowadays im quite lazy 2 do tat coz my contact list is gettin moren more ad..nit 2 send it seperately..so damn ma fan..

~ VeeieaN ~ said...

luckily i can still send to all my frens in one forwards mail...haha!