Saturday, April 11, 2009

...PC Fair...Lappie Lappie...

Did I mention before that my mom said she allowed
me to buy a laptop already? [finally...]
Yea...Yesterday, I went to the PC Fair in KLCC...
Spotted lots of lappies...
Due to the variety of model, I don't know which to choose?
Er...Actually I did decide which I'm gonna buy...
Let me show you guys the pictures & model...
The 1st Choice: RM2999
This is the one that I'm craving for...
I don't know why?I'm just damn loving the colour!
But the screen is just 13.3 inches...
That is the only thing I don't like...
& there is an extra charge of RM74 to expand it RAM to 4GB!
HP Pavilion dv3611TX
Copper Colour
The 2nd Choice: RM2699
I chose this because it's cheaper...
Also the function...And, it
almost got the same thing with the above one...
I don't know what colours are available in this model?
But actually I don't really like this...

Compaq Presario CQ40-308TU

The 3rd Choice: RM2999
I chose this because it's free to expand the RAM to 4GB!
But the 1st one cost extra RM74 to expand the RAM to 4GB...
So, which one is better if compare with my 1st choice?
Hermm.....??
DELL STUDIO 14

The 4th Choice: RM2499
I chose this because it's the cheapest one...
And the function, erm...
Just so so only..."Ma Ma Dei" lo...
DELL INSPIRON 1525


The 5th Choice: RM3988
This is my last choice bcause it's the most expensive one!
I chose this because it's "Good Looking"...
It available in 5 colours:
Black, Chocolate, Red, Pink & White
I like the Chocolate one although I like Pink colour...
& also the Red & White one also not bad...
They are just so so so gorgeous!
But the Black one, just so so...
Because there's nothing special with it...
Just look like a ordinary laptop, I mean the contour...
But I think it's not neccessary for me to use this...
Because...erm...I don't know?
Just...not neccessary to use such high tech one...
But I just love it...
If my 1st choice can change cover with this,
it will be better!XD
Er...But I still love my first choice more than this...wakaka!
VAIO CS
& the conclusion is:
I'll only consider between my 1st & 2nd choice...
The others just for an example...
Er...How about you guys?
Which one you Prefer?

4 comments:

×ocean× said...

da 1st look so nice..
great on tat..

~ VeeieaN ~ said...

yea...i oso prefer the 1st one...
*wink*

Eng Soon Lai said...

do you bought HP dv3511tx?

If yes do you interested to upgrade you keyboard to backlit. you can see how it look like in below link...

Thank

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1010842

~ VeeieaN ~ said...

but i haven't bought it...
paiseh...