Friday, April 17, 2009

...Happy Day...

2day is really a happy holly shit day!![poor adjective]
I'm damn HAPPY 2day...
bcoz of the bowling competition altho i din win...
can't blif tat i made it!!!!!
this is the 2nd time i play bowling in my life...
but i can strike all the bowling!!!!
wat the fuck!!!im so damn goood!!wakakakaka!!!
no la...too proud d...im still at the begin to learn it...
i nearly cry d when i hit the first bow...
n den when i hit strike, i wanna cry liao!!!
coz im too hapi d n very high d!wakakka!
but i din cry also coz thr r many ICPU students...
actually is Winnie & CK teach me how to play de...
after the competition, all of us damn tired...
& later on smthg happened & it made me geram...
watever...i dun wanna talk bout it here...
i'll talk bout it in another places...
& b4 v leave thr...i took some pichas wit my fellow frens...

CK, one of my teamate...
so hapi to team wit her!!
she so funny!!!!

Winnie, another teamate...^^
tat one is Micheal's hand!!!kacau betul!!



This is Yen Yee la...*hug*



This is Ah Po...he did open his eyes okay?
not accidently close one...wahahah!!
actually i accidently close my eyes...
but after i c tis picture closely,
i found tat thr's not much different whether i open / close
my eyes when i take pic wit him...
ahahahaha!soli ar Ah Po...hahahaha!!!!
actually my eyes very small oso...
but if compare wit him, im bigger...wahahahahaha!!!!!!



Chu Ying a.k.a Chewing...the cute one...



Tsu Mien...she cuts her hair d la...
y cut till so short leh???sob sob... :(



Me, Winnie, Sun & Evelyn...
Micheal is taking this photo...





Sorry Micheal, u'r not here coz the photo of
u & me is in Sun's camera...
mayb i'll post more pichas on monday IF im free...
& TQ guys...i hav lots of fun thr wit u all 2day^^...
sory for saying Yen Yee forcing me to go thr...hehehe...

...TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ...



& after finish the competition...
I 4low Sun, Micheal & Evelyn to have my dinner...
coz Yen Yee them r going to steambot again
with her high school frens...
I wish to go, but steambot make me change my decision...
IF NOT I'LL GO!!!SO TAT I WONT FEEL TAT GERAM!!!
if i can noe earlier, i rather go steambot again...aiks...




n after finish my dinner, v go shop for a
while but v din buy anything...
but i did try some clothes in MNG...
coz i tink of Agatha n feel like wanna try some clothes...
so tat i can syok sendiri...wakakakaka!!!!!
the picha is quite blur coz i take them in a hurry...
& thr r ppl outside...n no ppl accompany me...
so i can juz take them fast...
n juz ignore my face if u feel disgusting...XD
i oso duno y i'll do such emotion??


i love the black & white colour one...
but i cant wear it wihout a shirt...
coz its not 9s on me without a shirt...
mayb a plain white shirt or singlet will be better...
i just love tat...
n i also walk into Topman...
i wanna try a cute dress but thr r many ppl...
& nobody wanna accompany...
no point for me to try inside but my frens
r waiting outside the shop...
so i juz gave up to try the cute dress...aiks...
i tink nxt time i better go alone when i wanna try smthg...






























and tats all for 2day...
i wanna bath n rest den sleep liao...
im damn hapi but damn tired too...
no energy to move anymore...
n last but not least...i reli hav lots of fun 2day!!!
all of them r funny n cute n 9s n....many many...
TQ guys especially Yen Yee for "forcing" me to go...
hahahaha...*muackz...*
& i gain an opportunity to learn on
how to play bowling...wakaka!!
hope tat i can go again...hehe....
n good nitez all...sweetdream & sleep tight...^^
n one for my hubby...*muackz...*hehe....

oh ya!!another things!!!
tat make me irritate n a bit tulan!!!
about the laptop thing...
i thought i can get one very soon...
but juz now my sis calling...
n she told me to buy compaq...
but i wan tat copper HP!!!
n she said very expensive!!!
wat la!!!i told u to buy in PC fair u dunwan!
wanna ask ur fren!c!!!wats the result now!!!!
when can i get a laptop????
she called me to wait for another PC fair!!!
how long shud i wait???
HOW LONG??HOW LONG???
U TELL ME!!!HOW LONG SHUD I WAIT!!!!???
ARH!!!GERAM BETUL!!!
GERAM BETUL!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

×ocean× said...

wah..pull me go under water tim r..wan try then say wanna try la..pull me pulak..
ish ish ish..=P

~ VeeieaN ~ said...

wakakaka!!!no mah...i reli think of u mah everytime i try some shirts...hahaha!!!