Sunday, April 4, 2010

...Ah ~ ~...

SO SO tired man ~

Finished up my management IA 1 this morning at 6am...

Well...thanks my babe Sue for helping me in my assignment...

This shows that 2 is really better than 1...

Without her I don't know what time I'll finish it...

Phew...

Since I'm so tired, I decided to drive back home to Subang tomorrow morning...

And straight away go to my lecture...

I manage to have my last dinner with hubby too...XD

Luckily tomorrow Account tutorial has been cancelled...

If not I'll not be able to go back tomorrow...

Because I don't have my Account textbook with me...

And I not yet do my tutorial questions...LOL

Lucky me...hehehe...

And tomorrow I only have to bring my Marketing lecture note...

Easy job, go to the computer lab and print them out lo...

Or go to my hubby house and print them out...

Hmm...really lucky me...

Ciao ~

0 comments: