Friday, April 30, 2010

...Finally I Get To Blog...

Yea...I remember his name...

His name is Drooolie, he has buckets full of his slimy saliva that can mend anything that is broken...


。。。STORY TIME。。。

Recently I got dendam with the police...

Last Sunday when I was on my way back to KL, I break through a road block at the speed of 100km/h without slow down...

Mata sepek...= =""...I should tell the police I'm buta when he's asking me why I didn't slow down at the road block...

That time I was cutting a car...

And after cutting the car, the road block is in front of me and the sun was so bright, I merely see the road block...

I think is because of reflection...

And you know lo, when you're cutting a car you sure will step the accelerator gao gao one mah...

So when I saw the road blog, it's too late for me to make an emergency break...

Haiz...

I'm so unlucky that few days...

Last Thursday got chase by police car, Sunday got caught by police...

There are 6 police in total, so I gave them RM60 to rasuah them...

Like how Sue taught me, I keep saying tolong la tolong la and they really tolong me...= =

Thanks Sue for teaching me this method...LOL...

If not I think I'll get another summon...XD

And since I've paid the rasuah, I don't feel like drive by the highway, so I use the old road to go back to KL...

Manatau when I reach Tanjung Malim, there's another road block!!*FAINT*

Luckily the cars in front of me are driving slowly, so I'm able to slow down...phew ~


And just now went to The Empire, a new opening shopping centre behind Subang Parade...

5th sis bought me a pair of dress for her wedding in Prinses...thank you so much...hehehe...

It's just a simple dress but I feel that it looks elegant...^^"

FYI, my sister is marrying a KL born man...

So I'll wear this during the wedding in KL...MAYBE ~

If I find a better one then I'll wear this during the wedding in Teluk Intan...

You know lo...KL, "Dai Cheong Min" weh...for me la...


And I accidentally found another dress in my cupboard...

Got it from my aunty...

I'll wear this in the morning when the bridegroom is coming to bring away his bride in KL...
Which means I only need to buy another dress for the wedding in Teluk Intan...

Because I've already got clothes to wear in the morning when the bridegroom come and bring away his bride in Teluk Intan...

SO..........I can save up the money for my heels ~ ~ ~!! :D

And hopefully I can find a waistcoat because I want to wear like a cool girl in one of the wedding...

I really like the heels in Charles & Keith, I plan to buy it tomorrow!!

I really beh tahan already!!!!!LOL


I like this hat...it's so beach feel...but it cost RM100++... O.O


。。。FOOD。。。

Went to Ah Gong Bak Kut Teh with my fellow friends Sharan, Pui San, Kee Ang, Wei Han, and Kar Mern on Thursday...

Yummy Yummy!!so nice!!
And on the same day, I got to play basketball with Kee Ang and Wei Han and get to know some new friends, Alvin and the one so call "Jit Ki"...I think his name should be Jacky bah?

Feel so release and happy to play with them...next time I got kaki d...LOL

And Wednesday after finished discussing our Marketing Assignment and finished doing the Management Quiz, Jamie, Kee Ang, Wei Han, Zhi San and me, we all went to Cheras Pasar Malam...

[ ps: Zhi San is so chio and cute!The day we went to pasar malam is the first time we knew each other ]

We have nice food there, Laksa, Char Kuey Diao, and the ice-cream!!!The Ice-Cream is so so so darn nice!!!I just love it!!!

YUP!I challenged myself again with the Laksa!It's tasty, so no matter how, I'll just finish it!!XD

The Char Kuey Diao also not bad, just don't have my favourite "ju yao za" lo...hehe!

And how come I didn't realize the ice-cream stall when I'm there last time...hmm??

I really didn't lie, the ice-cream is so nice!!made me think of the ice-pop I used to eat during primary school...

Ughh...I want another one now... :(


And the currypuff in our school...it's simple yet tasty!!got eggs inside...

No doubt, IT'S DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

And I think this is the cheapest food you can find in our school, only RM1.20/piece...


。。。The Sky。。。
This is the sunrise, not the dawn...

But it just look like dawn...

Randomly capture it when I'm driving, again...yea...


And I think that's all...

A long post right?

And I got a nice weekdays...^^

How about the weekend?hmm...

Ciao...

0 comments: