Tuesday, April 6, 2010

...Today...

Today's sun is so damn bright!!!

Is REALLY REALLY bright!!At 7++ in the morning...

And today I almost late...

So I cut in a long queue...

The car is so not tolerate!!

F*CK HIM!!Don't tell me you never cut into people queue before!!

Even I sometime also give people ways when they're trying to cut into my queue although I drive very fierce...

Well never mind, the car behind you give me way...

F*CK the Malay driver I met this morning!Go bang wall la!


And today is the first time I skip my MCB lecture...why?cause it's BOOOORRRED ~ ~

She just said whatever in the powerpoint slide...

I can read myself also la...

But I know I won't be so hardworking and read myself one la...LOL

Unless the exam is around the corner lo...XD

So I rather go back home and sleep...

Wondering when will be the next first time I skip tutorial...XD


And just now 5pm only reach home...

Cause having my lunch in my 2nd sis house in Subang...

And take a nap too...


On the way I'm coming back to Setia Alam...

I tried to call to Hitz FM for a song...

I don't know the song title but part of the lyrics...

So I said out the lyrics and Natalie know what I want already...haha!

This is better than I find like hell online...

Cause usually song which sing by Malaysian singer is hard to find online...

Just like the Through My Window by don't know who...XD

Well sorry...I'm not familiar with Malaysian singer...

But some of them, their songs are really nice...

The song I request for is What You Waiting For...

But too bad I forgot the singer's name...again~

She's a Malaysian singer too...FYI...

AND I'M ON AIR!!

I heard my voice on the radio!!LOL

But it doesn't sounds like my voice...hmm...

Well...I think is time for me to start my assignment...


!!Gambateh Veeiean!!

0 comments: