Saturday, April 24, 2010

...Haiz...


Went to Ipoh and find Ah Sun in Ipoh Parade yesterday because she'll be staying with her Aunty for 2 weeks...

On the way back, I kena chase by a police car...

LOL...I don't know how to rasuah them so just let them give me a summon...

Sue teach me I should keep saying "tolong la tolong la tolong la"...

Well, he ask me mau macam mana?

I said saya tak tau oh...

Belanja lo...

He said belanja apa?

Well...so don't know what to say?

So he said bagi saman saja la...

Then I was like, as you like lo...

Hmm...I know I was wrong cause saya memotong kenderaan di kawasan berpetak...

That stupid Kancil la!!So small still wanna light me light...

For what??Your car so small I won't crash on you one la!!!Chibye!!!

Can't you see there's a police car behind me!?!I can't see so I just cut la!!!

Really fuck that kancil!!!I HATE KANCIL!!!!



Addicted to basketball again...

Because almost every evening you'll see me appear in the basketball field in Speedy...

Even later I'm going to play again...LOL


It has been a long time I didn't take picture with this spec...LOL


The pink colour one is one of the Dooodolls...

Got it from Lovely Lace...

He got a name but I 4got and he's in my car now...

While the little doggy was in my hubby car...LOL




Rainbow...I saw it after I finished playing basketball...

I feel like I got a long long long time didn't see rainbow d...sigh...


The sky is so pretty...Saw it while I'm on my way back to my hometown...


Again...I colour my finger nails with different colours...

Left hand with black colour and right hand with green colour....

Which is "Oh Cheh" in Hokkien...LOL


This is our breakfast on Monday...Before we came back to Teluk Intan...

Hubby finished it while I just wanted to start eating it...= ="


Well...going back to KL again tomorrow...sob...

I really don't feel like going back...

And what a great "study" break because I didn't study at all...

I don't even touch any of my assignment...

Well well well...gotta read my article tonight...

Argh...why am I so lazy...duh~ FML...

Basketball basketball basketball...LOL

0 comments: