Wednesday, April 7, 2010

...LOL...

Didn't do any assignment today...

Gosh!!It due the day after tomorrow but I still goyang kaki here...

And "aunty" visit me at the wrong time...

"She" makes me don't feel like doing anything...

But just lay on the bed and sleep...

Cause "she" made me feel damn pain!!


And guess what?

I cut my hair myself yesterday...LOL


Do I look weird?

Cause I just got a hair cut on Monday...

Yea...my aunt from Singapore was coming back that day for Ching Ming...

So before I drove back to KL I got a haircut from her...

It's all quite rush...

And she didn't cut both side of my hair...

They look long and thick...

So I decided to cut them myself...LOL

Hopefully I don't look weird...

But I don't know how to cut them thinner, I just know how to cut them shorter...

Haiz...failed again?or not?

Hmm...


Tomorrow 8am class again...

But I don't feel sleepy now...

Should I continue my assignment?

Haiz...dilemma...

0 comments: